Arizona Coyotes vs Montreal Canadiens: NHL Betting Picks, Predictions & Tips – March 15
the Montreal Canadiens host the Arizona Coyotes Tuesday, March 15 at 7:10 p.m. ET at the Bell Center during an NHL regular season game.
The Montreal Canadiens are favorites in the game, with MTL slack set at -165. The Arizona Coyotes are the underdogs. ARI’s moneyline is +135.
Before betting on ARI at MTL, take a look at past team and player performance:
The Canadians have lost five of their last six games as favorites.
- Moneyline: Arizona Coyotes +135
- A $100 bet pays out $135 if the Arizona Coyotes win.
The “Over 1.5 goals, period 1” market has affected each of the Coyotes’ last nine games against Atlantic Division opponents.
- Total Goals – Period 1 Over 1.5 -148
- $148 bet wins $100 if first period score is over 1.5
The Coyotes have lost the first period in each of their last four games at the Bell Centre.
- Winner of period 1 Montreal Canadiens +143
- The $100 bet pays out $143 if the Montreal Canadiens win the first period
Nick Schmaltz has scored at least one goal in four of the Coyotes’ last six games.
The “Both teams will score at least 2 goals in 60 minutes” market has hit in each of the Canadiens’ last seven games against Central Division opponents.